WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Victoria's Secret Scent Review.......CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 This scent is one that I have mixed feelings about. Its from the Sexy Little Things Collection. Its called Love Rocks. I love the smell of this scented mist. Its like a musk smell. Its definitely a night time scent. The only problem is it does not last at all. Maybe all of twenty minutes after you spray it. The bottle is small so if you use it on a regular basis it will run out fast. Its fifteen dollars at Victoria's Secret. Truthfully, as good as it smells, I would pass. Enjoy........................

No comments:

Post a Comment