WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Hair Cut and Hair Color.....CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So everyone knows that I cut my hair. Well I also colored the back. I promised to post pictures of the color and here they are. I do plan on doing another run of the red in about two weeks. Not to necessarily make it brighter but to make it more intense. This particular style is called a peek-a-boo. Meaning the cut and color is done to blend in a way where you will only see the color if I wear it up or curly or maybe even if the wind blows. At the bottom you can see the color but it looks plum not red red. Once the pics below where you can actually see the red is where I moved or combed my hair to the side for the picture. so any way here they are. Enjoy.....





No comments:

Post a Comment