WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Nail Color...... Sally Hansen Review....CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have a new nail color. Actually Ive been wearing it for over a week. Its from Sally Hansen's Hi-Definition collection. I love this nail polish. Not just the color but the nail polish itself. Very good quality. Its not surprising though because the brand has been around forever. I must say I do love the color also. The shade is 08 Hi-Res. It is very much so out of my comfort zone because its so bright and I'm so dark but after a day or so it grew on me. Just for the record, the colors that are in this season as far as nail polish are pinks and corals. Neither of which I really wear on my nails but I'm going to give it a shot. If you are interested in buying this polish it can be purchased at CVS for seven dollars. I didn't not pay anywhere close to seven dollars for this polish. I think I paid more like a dollar but I will tell you that seven dollars is a good price for this polish. It has not chipped at all and it looks the same as it did when I first did my nails. I haven't done any touch ups. So go ahead ladies give it a try. Enjoy....................

No comments:

Post a Comment