WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Round Two Color Results......CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I colored my hair about two weeks ago. I decided this past Monday to attempt to color my hair again. The reason being is I always color my hair jet black so I want to try to get as much color as possible without stripping my hair until it grows out. Textures and tones is the only box color I use and I love it. The color is ruby rage. It looks more brownish red on my hair because of the black but I still like it. I will keep you all posted on my color progress. I think I wont color it again for another two months. Alright ladies, enjoy................................  P.S and in case I didn't make it clear, I highly recommend Textures & Tones if you plan to color your hair at home.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment