WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sally Hansen's Comfort Shine Lip Glaze Review...... CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is another product that I have mixed feelings about. Sally Hansen's Comfort Shine Lip Glaze is a good product for the most part. It smells wonderful, lasts for hours and it is not too thick or too thin. The product itself is perfect. My biggest complaint is the packaging. It is indeed, small enough to just throw in my purse but once you open it you have to use a little wand to get the product out through this little hole. Which tells me that if I use the product enough that eventually the product around the jar will be lost. Unless, I somehow get the top of the jar open. I shouldn't have to go through all of that. To add to that the wand itself is kinda stiff. So, I an give this product a C, nothing more. I don't know the price of it but I got it for a dollar but I am sure it can be found in CVS or Walmart. If you are interested, check it out. enjoy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment