WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mary Kay eyeshadow review......

Let me first start off by saying, I AM NOT A MARY KAY REPRESENTIVE. So anything that is said in this blog post is my opinion. I am not trying to sell Mary Kay lol. So with that being said, this is my Mary Kay eyeshadow review. I've used quite a few Mary Kay products and of all of the ones I have used I must say that I am in love with the makeup remover and eyeshadows. I dont buy the products often but the few Mary Kay products that I do own, for the most part, I love. Not to mention, you can also purchase a cute little magnetic case for shadows, blushes and a lipgloss. So my morning look for today consisted of my Mary Kay palette. This was a very natural, neutral look because my palette consists of neutral colors. The good thing about Mary Kay is although the eyeshadows are a little pricey it is worth it because a little color goes a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng way lol. When used with a primer the shadows last all day. But I DO recommend that you use some type of eyshadow primer. I prefer to wear brighter colors but when looking for a relaxed natural look, these eyeshadows were the perfect combination. I can say I give the shadows two thumbs up. If interested in catalogs, just let me know. I happen to know quite a few reps. Alright ladies enjoy.......





No comments:

Post a Comment