WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Southern Belle palette (L.A. Colors)

  I picked up some shadows from the Dollar Tree yesterday. As promised I used them this morning for my tutorial. For the most part, this was a pretty easy look. I must say I absolutely love everything about these shadows. They are very pigmented and go on super smooth. Application was easy and unlike most shadows they didnt have much fall out. I am definitely planning on purchasing more of these colors. For one dollar you cant beat the quality of the colors. Although they are bright they actually look nice against dark skin.  This is a product "must have" recommendation. Here are pictures of the results below. Also a tutorial on how to acheive this look will be posted on youtube later tonight. Channel name: Kingdom Beauty(simply put)  Tutorial name: Southern Belle palette. Ladies enjoy........





No comments:

Post a Comment