WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moon Rock palette(L.A Colors)

Today I tried another palette by L.A Colors that I purchased from the Dollar Tree. I used the Moon Rock palette and my application was different than yesterday. Also, today I did not use the shimmer stick as a base. The application still went on smoothly and Ive had the color on now for about 6 hours and it still looks the same as when I first put it on. It made a very nice smokey eye but Im not as in love with the color like I was yesterday. Its just a personal opinion. Right now Im into my bright colors and this wasn't it. It would make a nice evening look and once winter comes in I know it will be more than appropriate for the season. As far as the eyeshadow itself I have no complaints. As always you can view pics below and a tutorial on this look will be posted by in the morning. Channel is: Kingdom Beauty the tutorial is: Moon Rock palette. Ladies enjoy.........






No comments:

Post a Comment