WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Individual Lashes......

 Today's blog is about false lashes. I've noticed that most people call the Ardell "flare" lashes individual when actually they are called "flare" lashes. These are the lashes that look like little fans. Today I decided that I would do actual individual lashes on myself. I have been wearing lashes consistently now for about 5 years. Once out of those 5 years have I ever worn individual lashes or strips. Flare lashes are my lashes of choice. But for the sake of doing something different I applied the individual ones today. Indidvidual lashes basically can be applied the same way you apply flare lashes. The only difference is the fact that the actual individual lashes look alot more natural. Now with any set of lashes that I wear I try my very best not to get them wet. This is not because they will come off but because they last longer. I wash around them and use make up wipes when removing make up. Also when it is time to change them out I dont pull them off I let them fall off as a way to protect my own lashes. Pulling and tugging on them will cause damage and balding to the eyelid. Not to mention the few lashes you have left will end up weak. The average person sheds and gets new lashes about every 4 weeks so if you let the false lashes grow with your own lashes within weeks they will fall off automatically. Mascara will be your friend throughout this process. My recommendations for supplies..... I always, always, always use Ardell DuraLash Naturals. Whether it be for flare, individual or strips. Also I use the Ardell lash adhesive(not hair glue). Not only is hair glue not good for your eye but I have also known several individuals who had allergic reactions from putting hair bonding glue on their eyes. For longer lasting results just use the lash adhesive that is designed for lashes. Anyway here are my before and after results below and for instructions on how to actually apply lashes visit my youtube page: kingdom beauty (simply put) and I believe that it is under lash tutorial. Ladies enjoy..........

before.....


after.....
before.......
after......

No comments:

Post a Comment