WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Senegalese Twists........

Normally when summer arrives I wear braids to cut down on heat styling and bad hair days due to the humidity.  This year the hot weather got here early so I decided I would do senegalese twists for the first time. Braids are an excellent way to give your hair a break and when properly cared for they promote hair growth. I plan to leave these in until the end of June and I will keep you all posted on my shampooing routines and retwists. To see a tutorial on how to do these please visit my youtube page in a few hours. youtube page: kingdom beauty (simply put) Enjoy.....






No comments:

Post a Comment