WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Makeup of the day.......

Today when I got up I was feeling a little bright so when making my makeup selection I decided to go with yellow. Yellow is another color that as a darker skinned woman is absolutely beautiful on my eyes when applied correctly and is just perfect for the spring season.


For my eyeshadow today I used my BH Cosmetics shimmer palette and neutral palette. Basically I based my eyes with my "groundwork" mac paint pot. I used a goldish yellow on the base of my eyelid. I used a lighly colored hightlight from the neutral palette and blended the crease with a deep brown that was also from the neutral palette. For my lower lid I used a soft red. I completed the look by lining my waterline and my top eyelid using my Sonia Kashuk gel liner. I applied mascara, foundation and lip gloss. To see the actual tutorial please visit my youtube page under the name kingdom beauty(simply put). Enjoy........





No comments:

Post a Comment