WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Having trouble with blackheads or whiteheads? Check this out......

This blog is going to be about my product recommendation for the week. Before I begin let me say I do not receive profit from promoting this product.

I don't know about you but I have oily skin. I also get whiteheads like you wouldn't believe. On top of that I have horrible body acne. Well if you have any of these same issues there is an easy solution. St Ive's Apricot Scrub. I love this product and this is a very inexpensive way to control my oil and acne levels. I use it about two to three times a week on my face and now my shoulders. I have only been using it on my shoulders for about a week but I can honestly tell you I can see and feel the difference in my skin. The body acne that was once there has already begun to clear up. I do recommend that while this is a good product there are other measures that you must take to maintain healthy skin. Be sure not to go to bed wearing makeup(which I sometimes still tend to do) and be sure to drink plenty of water. You can find this product at any local drug store but I purchased mine at Walmart. Depending on the location you may be able to find the generic brands. Feel free use those also, they still get the job done. Thanks for reading today ladies and once again enjoy.........


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I have a consistent skin routine, but I would love to use this on my back...With it being a scrub what a great daily spa shower treatment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anytime girlie, i love it. i just got the warming scrub too ill let you know how that one works. and by the way i have always thought you had beautiful skin:)

    ReplyDelete