WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

OOTD- YELLOW SUN DRESS

TODAY'S OUTFIT OF THE DAY IS A YELLOW SUN DRESS THAT WAS PURCHASED FROM PAPAYA LAST YEAR FOR ABOUT $20. THE TOP PART OF THE DRESS IS A MUSTARD YELLOW AND IS MORE OF A STRETCHY POLYESTER/COTTON BLEND. THE BOTTOM OF THE DRESS IS DUCK YELLOW AND IT IS LINEN MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE TALL THIS IS THE PERFECT DRESS BECAUSE IT IS LONG AND I KNOW MOST TALLER WOMEN HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING LONG SUN DRESSES. I ADDED A BLACK ELASTIC WAIST BELT TO BREAK UP THE DEMENSION OF THE DRESS SO IT DOES NOT LOOK SO LONG. I AM WEARING BLACK SANDALS WITH A BIG RHIMESTONE ON THE TOP. AS FAR AS ACCESSORIES IM WEARING A MULTI-CHAIN NECKLACE THAT WAS $10 AT WET SEAL, PEARL EARRINGS AND A SILVER FITTED BANGLE. PERFECT OUTFIT FOR A SUMMER DAY. ENJOY LADIES.......

No comments:

Post a Comment