WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW......ORGANIC NATURAL (ON NATURAL HAIR)

     Now that I'm natural, anybody that really knows me, knows that I will probably be collecting more products than I should. I'm just curious when it comes to this kind of stuff so I'm sure Ill have my fair share of reviews to do. Today's review is for the product ON- Organic Natural. I have a sample size of the bottle and from what the girl at the store tells me that's all the company sells for this product. Anyway its to create curls or waves for natural and synthetic weaves but I wanted to try it for my natural hair and it worked great. I used it yesterday when I first purchased it but I already had product on my hair so I couldn't tell how well it worked. So this morning I shampooed and deep conditioned my hair and I applied it to my wet hair and it worked great. My hair looks wet but it is completely dry. The curls lasted all day and it doesn't feel like a lot of product in my hair. Which is good because Mixed Chicks leaves it a little crispy. It smells really fresh and clean also. Not greasy at all. This product comes in three different formulas but the formula I used was avocado. It also contains shea butter, aloe vera, olive, jojoba and vitamin e.  I purchased this at King's Beauty Supply in Tampa for two dollars which is an excellent price but the down side to that is after a few uses(literally three) the bottle is almost gone. That is absolutely my only complaint with this product. If anyone knows where to purchase a regular size bottle please let me know. So basically, I give this product 5 stars! If you have kinky-curly coarse hair like mine your hair will love this product. Enjoy.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment