WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MLK DAY MAKEUP!!!



I used so many colors for this look that there is no way I could post the process and I didnt do a tutorial this time. I just thought it would be nice to post the pics. This is a duplicate, sort of remix look that I got from LaCinda on Youtube. It was her Valentine's Day look. So if you want sort of an idea of how to do it you can look there. Its not exactly the same because I put my own spin on it but you will get the point. I hope you enjoy........

       

No comments:

Post a Comment