WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Monday, October 17, 2011

MADE MISSES BOUTIQUE



I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW ABOUT THIS NEW BOUTIQUE THAT JUST OPENED IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA. MADE MISSES BOUTIQUE IS LOCATED ON 9712 NORTH 56TH STREET. ITS INSIDE OF THE TERRACE PIAZZA. THE WATCH ABOVE IS SOMETHING FROM THE BOUTIQUE AND IN THE NEXT UPCOMING WEEKS ILL FEATURE MORE ITEMS. SHE HAS SHOES, CLOTHING, WATCHES, BANGLES, NECKLACES, EARRINGS, ALL KINDS OF STUFF. SO WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE CHECK HER OUT. LET HER KNOW THAT FANCY SENT YOU. ENJOY....................

http://www.mademissesboutique.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment