WELCOME....................................

Im so glad that you decided to join me today. As stated in the description, this blog is geared towards women of the darker skin tone. Feel free to ask questions and make suggestions. I'm still learning my way around this thing so it might be a little weak at first but I will do my best to do continual improvements. Enjoy.....

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are you searching for VIRGIN INDIAN REMY HAIR at a affordable price?!.....

Well, I got you! lol. I know virgin indian remy hair can be very expensive these days. And sometimes even hard to find but I have an excellent source if you are interested. No need to keep wasting $100-$200 a month on beauty supply hair when you can have the real thing. Illusion's Hair Boutique is a new store open here in the St Pete area that offers a wide variety of virgin indian hair at an affordable price. Come check us out at 3951 34th street s St Pete, Fl 33711 to find the hair for you. For questions or if you are interested in a hair party please call 727- 565- 8303 or 727-342-3093. We also offer clip in hair, hand tied hair, keratin pre-tipped hair, custom celebrity lace fronts, hair products and MAC cosmetics. Hours of operation are Wednesday- Saturday 10 am- 7 pm/ Sunday 11 am- 5 pm. Alright ladies, enjoy................








No comments:

Post a Comment